Thursday, September 5, 2013

I am a typical Cali girl who loves music, art, and outdoor activities. I wouldn't consider myself to be a film buff, but I do love the whole entertainment world. I enjoy watching comedy and horror films even though school and work make it more difficult to have time to watch television with family or even go to the movies with a few friends. During the summer break when I did have plenty of relaxation time I was outdoors most of the time enjoying all the beaches and amazing cities Cali has to offer. I am a person who rather be outdoors with friends going hiking, swimming, or just plain shopping than indoors on the computer or watching television. In order for me to go sit and watch a movie for two whole hours is if it is a very interesting movie or a sequel. Some movies just don't fascinate me so that's why most of the time when I do have spare time and don't feel like being outdoors I rather watch television instead. I already have my favorite channels that I have programed into my television, which are the food network and the HGTV(a home networking channel). I find these two areas very interesting so that's why I can watch these channels for hours in the comfort of my own home instead of a watching a movie in a theater. However with that said I have an open mind to always try something new and who knows I may be a film buff in the making.











No comments:

Post a Comment